OpenSimulator Community Conference 2014 - Registration Now Open!
Fleep Tuque
2014-09-15 12:31:55 UTC
Hi all,

Registration is now open for the OpenSimulator Community Conference 2014!
http://conference.opensimulator.org/2014/register-now/

If you are a Crowdfunder, Sponsor, Speaker, Volunteer, or Staff member, you
should receive a promotional code in email today if you haven't already, so
be sure to click the "Enter Promotional Code" link at the bottom and enter
the code provided to you so that your registration has the right ticket
type.

Super thanks to all the hardworking volunteers and planning team folks,
we're going to have a terrific conference this year!

Sincerely,

- Chris/Fleep

*Chris M. Collins (Avatar: Fleep Tuque)*

President, AvaCon, Inc.

275 Winthrop Street

PO Box 618

Rehoboth, MA 02769-1819

(774) 654-0010

***@avacon.org

http://avacon.org

*AvaCon, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization* dedicated to
promoting the growth, enhancement, and development of the metaverse,
virtual worlds, augmented reality, and 3D immersive and virtual spaces.
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential,
privileged, or otherwise protected by legal rules and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.
AvaCon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Oren Hurvitz
2014-09-15 14:56:36 UTC
Hi Chris,

I'm a speaker in the developer panel, but I didn't receive the promotional
code. Please add me to your list of speakers.

Thanks,
Oren
Post by Fleep Tuque
[...]
VP R&D
Kitely Ltd.

Email: ***@kitely.com <***@kitely.com>
Oren Hurvitz
2014-09-15 14:57:08 UTC
Sorry, I need to learn to check who I'm sending emails to...

Oren
Fleep Tuque
2014-09-15 15:01:37 UTC
Sorry about that, Oren! Email sent, if anyone else should have a speaker
code and didn't receive one, please feel free to email me directly at
***@avacon.org and we'll get you set up.

Thanks!

- Chris